Follow-up on your IT returns
You can file a revised return if you have committed any errors
‘You may have heaved a sigh of relief after filing your tax return within the extended due date of August 5, 2017. But what if you now find out that you have committed some errors or omissions when filing the returns? Or, what if the department finds some mistake or demands more taxes? Your obligation to the taxman is not fully over unless the department processes your return and agrees with your ...
Please Wait while comments are loading...
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor
Comments to:
Copyright ©2017, The Hindu Business Line