Your Taxes
I am the owner of a shop along with my younger brother. We both had invested an equal amount while purchasing the shop. We have now mutually decided to transfer the 50 per cent share of one to another, so that the absolute ownership lies with one of us. We have been given to understand that the transfer can be effected either through a gift deed or through a sale deed transfer. Please advise whic...
Please Wait while comments are loading...
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor
Comments to:
Copyright ©2018, The Hindu Business Line