Your Taxes
I have opened a demat-cum-trading account in the name of my wife, who is a taxpayer, and I am doing some equity share transactions through this account with my own money. Can I add the short term capital gain (STCG), if any arise out of the above transactions, to my income and pay tax? Is there any basic exemption limit for STCG? If so, please clarify whether this exemption limit is counted after ...
Please Wait while comments are loading...
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor
Comments to:
Copyright ©2018, The Hindu Business Line