Your Taxes
My sister and I have inherited a house from our deceased parents, who died in 2007 and 2012. The house was constructed in 1982. My sister wants to sell the house quickly and emigrate to Canada. She had acquired Canadian citizenship in 2005-06. But after staying there for some years, she came back to live in India. But now, she wants to go and settle down there forever. What would be our obligation...
Please Wait while comments are loading...
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor
Comments to:
Copyright ©2017, The Hindu Business Line