Your Taxes
I am disabled person (visually impaired ). I teach in a private school and earn a salary of about ₹15,000 a month. My wife is a homemaker. I have FDs both in our joint names and individual names. Will I be charged TDS for my income? Is there any tax exemption for disabled persons that I can claim? What are the relevant documents that will be needed?Hilal AhmedAssuming that your FDs are with banks,...
Please Wait while comments are loading...
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor
Comments to:
Copyright ©2018, The Hindu Business Line